We really strive to ensure that everything is here for families with babies, toddlers and other young children. All the basics and more are included in our prices
- Travel cots, bed guards, high chairs, booster seats, child friendly loo seats/steps, baby baths, playpens, baby bouncers, stairgates, fireguards, sterisers, baby monitors, blackout blinds, plastic crockery and cutlery, socket covers
- All heating, power, logs, linen and towels (please bring pool towels)
- Excellent welcome hamper of West Country goodies
- Fresh flowers
- Wi-Fi - separate 3G / 4G wi-fi units in each cottage
- All the cottages have (our guests tend to say we have thought of everything that they would need):
- Dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machines, DAB alarm clock radios with Bluetooth
- Well equipped kitchen
- HD Freeview, large digital flatscreen TV, DVD player, CD player and iPod docking
- All cottages have power showers
- Full central heating in all our cottages. Our family cottages and swimming pool are sourced from our biomass heating system.
- Log burners (except Cider Barn) with logs/firelights etc provided
- Egyptian Cotton white bed linen and towels (NB you need to bring your own pool towels)
- Teak garden furniture in the garden outside each cottage
- BBQs (both Weber Kettle and Outback gas BBQs)
There are a range of additional services that are very popular:
- Evening Sitting Service - Our small team are all qualified nurses/teachers and are CRB checked. All ages are cared for including special needs. Short notice bookings are available although advance booking is recommended. There is no booking fee. Speak to Gill at Red Doors initially.
- Flutterby Cakes - Beautifully local hand crafted Wedding, Birthday and Celebration cakes designed especially for you! Have a special celebration cake ready on arrival in your cottage or anytime throughout your stay. All cakes are made to order. Call Sandra 01404 891031 / 07709 930911
- My Personal Sanctuary - a relaxing health & beauty therapy service within the comfort of your own cottage. You can select from a full variety of contemporary, cool and classic treatments designed by us, using the beautiful "Arran Aromatics" products. Simply choose the treatment, then relax and let us do all the legwork . . . while you and your friends indulge. Everything provided - couches, throws, towels, heated beds, classic chill-out music and, of course, a caring and friendly therapist.
- Cook Ready Meals - Delicious frozen, gourmet meals using the finest ingredients. Meals are available from the Games Room.
- Otter Valley Ice Cream - Award winning, luxury, handmade, Devonshire ice cream from across the Otter Valley - "From cow to cone in 24 hours". Available from the Games Room.
- Dine at Home - Chef Trevor Bayfield is highly qualified and trained and will cook for you whilst on holiday. He comes and cooks in your own kitchen. Shopping, cooking and cleaning is all taken care of and special attention is paid to using the best local ingredients and suppliers. Advance booking is recommended.
- The Milkshed Catering - Fantastic fresh produce, delicious flavours and great service. They bring the catering to you - wherever you are and whatever the occasion. They use the best produce the South West has to offer - and this combined with their many years of experience and strong emphasis on excellent customer service provides their clients with special and memorable events time after time.